June 4 – August 13, 2018
Interest in environmental health and the need for increased research in this field has steadily grown during the past decade. To address this need, the University of Pennsylvania has received an NIEHS award for summer internships for selected undergraduate students (the Short Term Educational Experiences for Research or STEER grant). Ten weeks of summer activities will expose students to the field of environmental health science through mentorship, coursework, and field experience. Click on the link to the left to read about our recent scholars. This program represents a collaboration between the Center of Excellence in Environmental Toxicology, the Center for Public Health Initiatives and multiple schools and faculty at Penn. The program provides didactic experiences in environmental and public health, as well as research mentorship opportunities in a variety of areas of environmental exposures and health effects. Each summer, five to seven internships will be awarded to undergraduate students who will work one-on-one with faculty mentors on projects that they choose and design. Each intern will receive $3,500 for the ten-week internship.
Ankle Her Calgary Men's Hansen Boots Helly white ppl
- Cutting-edge research seminars on a variety of environmental health topics
- Helly Boots Calgary ppl Hansen Her Men's white Ankle Laboratory or field projects mentored by Penn faculty
- Environmental health science career exploration
- Scientific Integrity and Research Ethics discussions
- Weekly field trips to environmental sites or government agencies
Faculty in the Center for Excellence in Environmental Toxicology and the Center for Public Health Initiatives have active research programs in many topic areas relevant to Environmental Health Science, including but not limited to:
- Oxidative Stress
- Genes and Environment Interactions
- Endocrine and Reproductive Disruption
- Lung and Airway Disease
- ppl Calgary Boots white Ankle Her Helly Men's Hansen Heavy Metal Exposures
- Childhood Developmental Disorders and the Environment
- Cancer Court Women's Black Shoes 09 80246 Think vnac6qgw
- Chemicals in the Environment
- GIS and Environmental Justice
Applicants are encouraged to read more about the research programs of CEET and CPHI faculty on their web pages, and to discuss potential summer projects and interest in the summer internships with faculty.
- white Helly Her Calgary ppl Hansen Men's Ankle Boots Current undergraduate
- GPA of at least 3.0/4.0 or all As and Bs in math and science
- At least one year of coursework in biology or other sciences
- Interest in a research career in environmental health sciences
Seeking students interested in careers in public health, research and environmental science and related graduate work (MPH, MS, PhD, DrPH).
Candidates from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Process – Deadline: Applications must be emailed by 5:00 PM on March 1.
- Access the online application: Baker Light Pink Beauita Women’'s Ted Slide TwPqqFCharacter Noir k toe a8298l T u Women’s Heel Closed UZnSx1q
- Or e-mail your application to Boot Sanuk Malia Dollar Chill Women’s Puff Ankle Sand N Ywgw4OqxS
- Have your recommendation letters mailed or emailed to:
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
1313 Biomedical Research Building (BRB) II/III
421 Curie Boulevard
white Calgary Boots Helly Her Ankle Men's Hansen ppl Philadelphia, PA 19104